Soon to be an expat from Ireland

Hello everyone im moving to Riyadh next month just thought id join up and see how things are over there hellooooo to everyone Sean

hey sean....welcome

Hi Sean - Welcome to the Forum.  Great name, my son's is the same!  :)

We look forward to your arrival next month.

Welcome to the forum Sean.

have a great read :D

Salman

Thanks everyone looking forward to moving I hope to bring my wife out in the new year are there many job oppurtunities for Dental nurses?

you are welcome :)
We are look forward to your arrival soon.

Welcome Sean!
You've got a great team here:)

Welcome to KSA Sean. Wish you good luck!

To answer your question, All of the dental nurses I've seen in hospitals here are female. So I think it shouldn't be hard to find an opportunity for your wife.

Welcome to the forum Sean. 

There are also a number of private dental practices in Riyadh, staffed by mixed genders, where you wife may be able to find work.

Thank you for the comments I hope to be out there early November so shall start looking then

Welcome Sean, another Taurean I see (yay).  What part of Ireland?  I know the Country very well and love it!  Your wife will find lots of work opportunities over here in her profession but will need to make sure she has her original documents (qualifications) as they will need to see them.
Look forward to your arrival and your interaction here :)

bishy118 wrote:

I hope to be out there early November

Not to be pessimistic but it usually takes weeks longer to get here than we're led to believe.  Hope you're the exception... and a BIG welcome to the forum! :)

Cheers I hope its not that long im like a kid waiting on christmas lol

Trust me on this:  eat all the ham you can, drink all the beer you can, go out and dance and listen to live music till sunrise, enjoy the latest movies at the cinema... because you're SURE gonna miss these things once you get here! :lol:

Ha ha so i hear though I dont drink but do like my bacon. Im sure its not as bad as a lot say but hey at least its hot lol

I'm not saying it's BAD (too subjective) but I AM saying you're gonna miss some things ;)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

AND SOON TO KSA!!!:)

The usual homely habits have a way of settling down in the sands, after a while in the sun

Alliecat wrote:

I'm not saying it's BAD (too subjective) but I AM saying you're gonna miss some things ;)

Very true, with all the abaya's I am beginning to fantasise what is underneath :blink:

Imagine!!!
Thank you Mr Lennon

MaserMan wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Very true, with all the abaya's I am beginning to fantasise what is underneath :blink:

Careful--you're gonna get your face slapped!!

:lol:

Pink shirts?

hahaha...that's for maserman...maybe that's under his thoub if he wears it..

unless he tries to wear abaya...hahaha...peace maserman

CivEngr wrote:

Pink shirts?

Thinking a lot less :D

MaserMan wrote:
CivEngr wrote:

Pink shirts?

does your wife know about your lurid fantasies?? ;)

zara777 wrote:
MaserMan wrote:
CivEngr wrote:

Pink shirts?

does your wife know about your lurid fantasies?? ;)

Thats why she is not coming out until December :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Bishy,

Welcome to the blog and welcome to the sandpit.

See Ya soon Insha'alla if you think you'll be here by November 2010.

Welcome to the KSA. :)