I'm need to buy a used car

I live in Khobar and am desperate to buy a used car as soon as possible.  My price range is roughly between 10 and 25 thousand Riyals. It does not matter what kind of car it is...the only "must" is that it has AC.

My cell number is: 0562594398

Keep your ears open for me please.

Hi livibeans,
You could eventually check out the Cars section in Saudi Arabia's classifieds. Otherwise on the highway from Khobar to Dammam, there are several second hand car dealsers.
Hope this helps somewhat
Arlette

there is another way.. there are sites where you can look for classifieds where you will get some good deals on vehicles. try expatriates.com

but remember get the vehicle checked at one of the testing centers, This is Saudi Arabia, more likely than not, the car could have had an accident or two. For Toyota vehicles, the showrooms will do the checking @ around SR 300-500.

I planning my to sell my BMW 540 - 1994, black - full loaded . let me know if ur interested

Any luck??

What have u done I have a car for u.

Hello Hdo32113 and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe an introduction? ;)

Regards,
Harmonie.

You have to remember driving out here is nothing like in the states, the ppl here abuse The crP out of the cars, so you'll need to get something with less than 100k kilometers on the odo. I know that's nothing when you thin k about it in miles but believe me, you don't want a 100thousand mile car that's been driven here. Check on expatriates.com under dahran, there you'll find barely driven cars sometimes by ppl once working for aramco and who had bought cars for their wives and not are leaving and sell the car for pennies to the buck. If you look for a used outside off the street ..... Just don't do it!!! Also out here the a,Sri an brands don't do that great. I got a 08 gmc but the ac isn't strong enough for the heat out here. For 15-25 you should be able to find a decent Toyota corolla or a Hyundai. Don't bother with the caprice or the lumina's, they might look nice but they are actually assembled with Korean parts and a normally junk!

thanks for the good advice!

I am already looking for 3 cars with that price range... finding  a reliable one with that price is difficult.

I will contact you if I find any luck

i ' m looking out for hummer...any price idea ?

@spiderman143 -> Maybe you could start a new thread on the Dammam forum with more details for better visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie