Used cars

Hi all...
I urgently need to buy a  used car, on finance, I dont have cash... Ive been to 2 used car showrooms and they only want cash... strangely the new car showrooms dont have used (trade in cars)...
I can look in Dammam or Khobar area... advise please...

There are lots of affordable used cars here:

https://www.expatriates.com/classifieds … /vehicles/

All major vendors (ALJ - Toyota, Aljazirah - Ford, Al Jomaih - GMC etc.) have used cars section. Additionally, if you're interested in leasing, you can choose any car from an individual seller or a car showroom (plenty of them in eastern region) and apply for lease through a leasing agency or bank. The far must be less than 5 years old for that.

Thank you for your reply Tansari..
Can you maybe suggest a dealer? Ive been to a Nissan, Hyundai and Toyota dealer and they told me they only do new cars... Ive been in the area aroubd Darrien mall...

Dawief2604 wrote:

Thank you for your reply Tansari..
Can you maybe suggest a dealer? Ive been to a Nissan, Hyundai and Toyota dealer and they told me they only do new cars... Ive been in the area aroubd Darrien mall...

Don't fall into their trap, all car dealers have separate used car showrooms.
- visit the car dealer website and search for used car showrooms
- go to rent a car like budget, key, they Also have used car showrooms
- browse portals like expatriates dot com and others to have a deal with individual
I won't suggest to go for monthly lease after my horrible experience

You'd be nuts if you lease from those guys. I'd buy the cheapest used car before setting foot on their shop floor. I'd walk on burning charcoal while chewing chili pepper. Hell I'd even put on a Celine Dion record before I go there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... i also want to stay as far as possible from leasing...

I do not live in Eastern region, but I'll check with my friends and reply back tomorrow.

Metallica wrote a song about Celine Dion. It's called "The Thing that Should Not Be."