Looking for Zimbos living in Muscat

Hi, I am looking for Zimbos living in Muscat

Hi Siyachito,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I created a new thread from the post on the Muscat forum, the other discussion being an outdated one, you might not have had any response.

Can you please introduce yourself ? What are your interests?

So as to find Zimbabwean in Muscat, you can do a quick search through the Network section on the top of the page or just use the link below :

https://www.expat.com/en/network/middle … an/muscat/

In the nationalities tab, insert Zimbabwean and you will get a list.

Cheers,
Bhavna  ;)

Hi

Hope you are doing well. Yes there are some Zimbabweans living in Muscat.  Unfortunately I am not one of them as I work in the deserts, Oil & Gas Fields.  You may inbox me for more details or email Tindo.Kadya@gmail.com

Rgds,

Tendai

tindokadya wrote:

Hi

Hope you are doing well. Yes there are some Zimbabweans living in Muscat.  Unfortunately I am not one of them as I work in the deserts, Oil & Gas Fields.  You may inbox me for more details or email Tindo.Kadya@gmail.com

Rgds,

Tendai

What is so confidential about Zimbabweans that it cannot be shared in the open for the information of all members ?!?

@Sumitran.... Are you the one looking for Zimbabweans?

At an instance glance, while seeing the topic, i just thought that this guy is asking about  "Zombies in Muscat"   :lol:  later on i realized there ain't much difference...     :joking:

schaz wrote:

At an instance glance, while seeing the topic, i just thought that this guy is asking about  "Zombies in Muscat"   :lol:  later on i realized there ain't much difference...     :joking:

Ha ha ha ha please we are not Zombies hahahaha ... thats quite funny hey!! :):)