How is your climate, is it too hot or cold?

How is your climate, is it too hot or cold.

Like the U.S., it depends on where you are, and what you like. Generally it doesn't get too cold but some places can get in the 40's other places stay around the 70's and still other places can get to 100 or better at times.

Thank you :)

Zacatecas can get down to -18 C but rarely reaches 28 C.
Houses don't have heat or air conditioning.
I haven't needed air conditioning and I have to use gas space heaters selectively.
Heating the whole house that way would be too expensive and dangerous.
I turn the heat off when I go to bed.

Very helpful, thank you :)

Southern Veracruz,Tobasco and parts of Chiapas have a "tropical monsoon climate".3000 mm of anual rainfall,may and june the hottest months.august -march low in the 70s but constant rainfall aprill-july extremely humid

San Miguel de Allende gets cool in Jan-Feb, 13-17c during the day, but the rest of the year 20-28c.
For us from The US (Michigan) it is just right.

Send some of that my way.Im planning on spending Christmass in San Cristóbal de las casas.Not exactly my kind of place but the weather will be chilly.

We spent a few days in San Cristobal de las Casas in December and found the weather absolutely perfect!  A bit chilly after sunset, but nothing a jacket couldn't remedy.  Days were sunny and warm.  Low humidity.  Perfection in my book!

That does sound inviting,im very much looking forward to spending Christmas there in San Criss.The rain has set in here in Coatzacoalcos so thats about it untill next march.Some weekends away are in order I think.

The Lake Chapala area has one of the best climates in the world, and attracts both snowbirds in the winter months and sunbirds in the summer. During the rainy season it rains primarily at night leaving the days fresh and clear. San Miguel has a nice climate also but can get considerably colder in the winter. Climate is however a personal preference. I know people how live in the Merida area year round and the summers can get oppressively hot and humid - but for them it is okay. I have lived in the tropics and also in Connecticut so I have learned to adjust to different climates. But I have to say, the climate in the Lake Chapala area will spoil you.

I am moving to Mexico, San Luis Potosi, to teach English for a year. I  then want to retire to Lake Chapla. As a widower, how long do you think a fairly out going person would reqire to meet enough people to start to fit in there? I spent 3 weeks in SMA and concluded it would take three months  if I actively joined and volunteered for all opportunites to socialize into SMA. Bottom line more time or less time in Chapala?

Probably less. The lake capitals society. Is the largest expat group around so meeting people is very easy.

Sorry chapala