Would like to practise oral English

Hi everyone, my name is Sai. I was born in Jiangsu Province, and moved to Shanghai to work four years ago.

I like sports, for example badminton, riding a bicycle, also I like reading books. I am now working in a computer company as a software engineer.

I find English plays a very important part in my daily life, for example discussing work with US colleagues, reading new technology books... So I am wondering whether some friend here could give me help on my oral English. My problem is I can't think in English, you know, when I am going to say something, I will think in Chinese and then tranlate it to English in my mind before saying that, as a result, my speaking makes people feel "blur".

Dear friend, we might use a skype or phone to talk in English on a topic in daily life, twice or three times a week, and each time around fifteen minutes. Or we can meet in a coffee room... Of course I could also help you learn Chinese, and help you with computer problems. The most important thing is, I wish we could be friends. Please feel free to send me a message or email: [email protected]

Thank you very much

Hello Sal and welcome to Expat.com :)
Thanks for your nice presentation! but you should post your message in Shanghai's Classifieds under Language Exchange section.
Have a nice day further
Arlette

Hi FeeAcer,
Thanks for reminding me. I checked that first and found that there are fewer people visiting that section, and that seems to be a advertisement broad, which is not exactly my purpose.

Thank you and have a nice day...