How to travel to dubai if u want to go alone without sponser /husband

Hi Alll
     Tell me , I want to travel to Dubai along with my kids and my sponser (which is my husband )is not in the country .Is there any way I can go?
  Half of the time , Authoratative people from the Deptts/ contact center gives some info , which is proved totally wrong on the airport
For god sake , I myself ,am an IT Engg But not working right now . Getting out of the country besides having residence visa ,just coz of my hubby is not with me - doesn't sound logical ...

Help Me ! its killing ! It is as if I am ''Dead 'Woman ' .................bizzare rules .......

All you need is an authorization letter from your husband's employer to travel UAE. Its not so difficult process. Even if your husband is employed in any of the AAA rated organization, you might not need the letter even.

Hi
No , authorization letter frm hubby didnt wrk , they told me a case of even omani woman

I asked uae embassy , after long talks they say if u tak out tourist visa ( spending around 45 per head besides being resident ) u may .
I called esteemed airline call center n after a thorough discussion with supervisirs n all , they say u will get at t airport office there n then . Didnt wrk
Then , we tried calling hotels in uae if they can if we stay there ? No use
National carrier of uae also said they dnt kno ... .. U hav t take ur hubby with u and he can com back with next flight ( super b !!!)

Hello, Although this post is a bit old, but I am facing the same situation now.

Can you tell me how it worked for you?