Weather in Sao Paulo

Hello

I am asking about the weather in Sao Paulo in winter: June, July and August ,but I would like to know what to bring and to wear ?
I should bring summer clothes ,winter clothes Or both?
How is the morning,day time and the night in winter?
Really I am confused because it's my first time in South America ..

Thank you so much

Well that's really a question relative to the kind of climate you're accustomed to.

The average HIGH temperature for each of the months (June, July, August) is 24ºC (75ºF).
The average LOW temperature for those months is                                          14ºC (57ºF).
However, there are cold spells where it will drop down to below 10ºC (50ºF).

Then too you must also consider the wind chill factor which often makes it seem very much colder than the actual temperature. The problem with São Paulo, which makes it very difficult to determine what you need is the fact that its topography varies so much that the Metropolitan São Paulo area has numerous "microclimates" it can be beautiful and sunny in one area and there can be a raging storm in another as a result. The weather is extremely changeable, in fact when I lived there the standing joke was, "If you don't like São Paulo's weather, wait 15 minutes... it will change radically!"

I would suggest that you do bring some warm clothes with you regardless of the climate you are used to. Paulistas are all bundled up like Eskimos because they just can't handle the weather. Also, even though those are traditionally the least rainy months, do bring along a good umbrella. You'll need it, rains in São Paulo can be anything from a light drizzle to a torential downpour that would peel you skin off.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you so much James !

I really appreciated it ..

Oh almost forgot... cold in the morning, warms up in the afternoon, cold again in the evening and at night. Dress warm if leaving in the morning, layers of clothing that you can remove as the day warms up, and put back on as it cools off again.