Looking for Expats to Explore the Sights & Sounds of S Korea with Me

I live in a very small town in S Korea called Hayang.  Originally from California, I have lived here since May, 2010.  I will be here for at least one year teaching ESL. 

I didn't think I would miss native English speakers, but I was wrong.  I am looking for Expats to hang with and explore Korea with.  During my time here I would like to travel and experience the culture of Korea, from traditional of years gone by, to the modern of today.  I would love to go hiking, sightseeing, live music, dancing (not really into the bar scene).  I am determined to make it to the ocean which is a deep part of my being. 

If anyone is interested in exploring the sights & sounds of Korea with me, please do email me.

Thanks so much.

Christine

Hi Christine,

I am moving to Korea to spend 3 months or so travelling, writing, and running poetry/art workshops and i would love to also explore Korea with others whilst i am there!
I love hiking and am actually planning on taking the Pilgrim Walk in Japan in the spring so need to start building my experience and strength/endurance up over the next few months!!
I love the water and am quite a spiritual being, i work with crystals as a means of healing and communication a lot.
If i sound like the type of person you would like to meet up and see a few sites of Korea with then please feel free to send me a private message.
Smiles to you, Emms.:)