Empolyment offer letter MOFA Denied Attestation

I hope some one can help in this following issue.

My profession in Iqama is Technician(Mechanic) & Offer letter is Engineer.

To bring family under permanent visa, Government relations demanded my Degree certificate(Which is not attested by MEA,Saudi Cultural & Saudi Embassy in india as my employer said , not required).

Finally , i am in a position to get my degree certificate attested in india. To get attestation, In india they need my employment offer letter with Chamber & MOFA. I did Chamber and went to MOFA,Jeddha office to Get MOFA attestation in my employment offer letter, so that i can send the same letter to my agent, he will get my degree certificate attestation in india.

But MOFA Jeddha office denied to make attestation in My employment offer letter stating that Iqama Profession is Mechanic(Technician) But offer letter profession is Engineer.

Problem is that to get my degree attestation in india, i have to get employment offer with MOFA,jeddha. But MOFA says profession same , then they do.

Now how do i get attesation in india. Will offer letter with Chmaber work as i am currently working in saudi.

I am also in same situation, if you found solution kindly reply me

I am facing the same situation.Any news on the matter.

Chamber of commerce enough

Let you company change your profession on Iqama from Technician to Engg. then again you go to MOFA for attestation.

i am also facing same situation.MOFA jeddah officer not doing attestation .because they said same profession i have to write in offer letter.but in my iqma profession is construction worker and i am working as engineer.what is the solution of this problem?c

@sathappan Did you complete your certificate attestation from that mofa letter?

@sathappan i am also facing same situation.MOFA jeddah officer not doing attestation .because they said same profession i have to write in offer letter.but in my iqma profession is construction worker and i am working as engineer.what is the solution of this problem?