Stay in HK from Apr 27 to May 3, fancy make friends!!

Hi all,
I'm Linh from Vietnam and I'm a brand new member in here. I will have a trip to Hongkong next week from April 27 to May 3 with 2 of my friends and I really want to find somebody to be friends with during our stay as we all want to make friends and get to know HK more. Besides, we have quite a limited budget so I hope to know some recommendation from you guys or maybe some offers for couchsurfing could be a good thing for us too. Anyway, still excited for the trip and please feel free to contact me so that we can create a group to hangout together and rock Hongkong yay yay!!

I think your friend just contacted me? Lol

yes hahaha I have just asked him. He asked you whether we are too big :))) Do you want to join our group, we would love to make friends and have some great talk ;)

Yes sure. I love Vietnam and I think Vietnamese girls are so pretty and nice :)

Shall we create a group chat on whatsapp?

yep, but I phone cannot install any more as the memory is full *what a pity*. do you use any of these? line, skype?

Line is fine..any of the 2 guys happen to be your boyfriend? U can give me your ID. I add you

hahahahhahaah noooo they are my guy friends - litterally. but dont worry, I will delete some apps in my phone to install whatsapp as I see many people use that ;) I'll tell when I got it. My friend told me you can offer us a place.. We dont need much but a space to experience how the couchsurfing would be like :) how do you think about it?

Maybe u can look at my place first then we see how it goes?

Thanks, that's so lovely :D maybe you can take a picture and share it via whatsapp? or you can send it to my friend, I think he got whatsapp :-?

My mum is staying at my house now so it's not so convenient. And your friends are quite big in size so that's why I think may be too packed. It's only about 250 sqft. So if it's hotel you will be sharing room with them? Isn't it too inconvenient?

yep ok hotel is fine ;) we are looking for some shared room which have one bed for me and one double bed for 2 guys haha pretty hard to find a good but cheap one. Do you know any good place and quite cheap? we would love to know  :P

This sounds like a hustle.

I have a double bed and a sofa bed so I don't think we can all fit. :) so what's your line?

haha yes, if the hustle in here means hurry to do sth ;) we are planning but have no clear plan yet as we all have to work until the day we fly to HK ;) so a little advice is good :D

yah, we still need a separate bed ;) do you mind wait for me a bit? I am installing line right now, cant access to the old one :(

Hey, I have just installed line: +84943661612 ;)

Sure, waiting for a pretty girl like you is a small thing

haha thank you, that's so lovely to hear :)

What's your line ID?

How old r u this year?

Hi everybody,

Please note that the forum is not a chat room nor a dating website:blink:

As we are on a public forum, i will advise you not to share your phone number on the forum as it is easily accessible.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I don't think anyone think of it as a dating website. May I know what makes you think that this is a dating website?

Hello cbdybc,

A gentle reminder on the purpose of this site : sharing useful and meaningful information to help each other.

This is what Priscilla meant here ! Not to turn this forum into a chat room.

As far as dating is concerned, it was not specifically directed to you and this was just a gentle reminder ;)

Thank you

Cheers

Mishna

Hi Priscilla,
Sorry if my messages all went wrong the purpose. I will pay attention next time ;) Thank you.
Hi Cbdybc,
I didnt see any adding from Line except a text message from outside of Vietnam, is that from you?