Moving to hue city, Vietnam

Hi mates,
I'm new member in expat community.

I'm Furkan, Turkish man and English teacher &Backpacker. I will be living in Hue city from June on.  ( I'm thinking to live in Vietnam, not just short stay)  . I will be working in EUC Cambridge School as English teacher. I'd like to meet as many locals as possible I can so that I can know culture  more closely besides travelling, eating, drinking, celebrating tips.

Thank you and Hope to meet you soon,
Furkan

Hi, my name's ThyI live in Hue. I'm English teacher. I hope to see you in Hue!

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No form of ad on the forum plz

Hi Thy, I  hope to see you too In Hue!  I will be staying in flat rented by school itself . but you can be just my guide and friend.

Greetings,

Furkan

Hi Furkan

You should explore outside the city. The countryside is beautiful. Don't freak out but the kids will be amazed at how big you are and maybe do stuff like tug at your beard or arm hair because they don't see many outsiders. They are really nice people.

Neil

Hey !!

I will be there too and working at the same school lol !
I guess you're already working there and i think it is my turn to ask you about how are the conditions there and what are kind of preparation should i make before coming. Of course any tip is welcomed :D

Looking forward to meeting you there !

Hello! I just moved here to Hue, joining EUC. How was your experience with them? The schedules are very full and kinda overwhelming to start. This is my first few days observing some classes and just yesterday given a schedule to teach today. Yikes!

Because I have not run into either of you at the center, is it because you had short contracts or were you less than impressed with the Center?

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Nhan Motorbike

Please post this in the housing section top of this page.

Hey I was just offered a Job at euc in hue .
How long did you stay ?
How was it ?
I haven't been able to find any reviews!!?
Thx