Hi All,

Hi,

Im Jassim now in Dubai, Would love to meet new frenz in Dubai, Specially those who works in events industry and Share some ideas.

Used the same blog when I was in Singapore and Malaysia, what an excellent place to meet like minded frnezzz. Looking forward to meet more and more frenzzz in this beautiful city.

Any one can message, cos theres no harm in meeting new people and makin new frenz.

J

Hey Jassim
Welcome to Dubai. I dnt work for event management but advertising agency..Hope u having good time in dubai.. :)

Hello JMo, welcome to Dubai!
I have moved your topic to Dubai's forum to enable you to communicate with fellow forumers there!
There's a meet-up béing organized on 1st October next by a Belgian lady called Marlèneke. You might want to check out the topic; it would be a great idea to meet some people.
Other meet-ups are being regularly organized and get sticked to the top of the forum; so just keep your eyes open for them :)
Cheers
Arlette

Hey Jasim,

I am Kenyan national living in mombasa. I am looking for IT jobs in Dubai or Malaysia. Since you have lived in both these places, i guess you would know the process. Any advice will be helpful.

Regards,

Alim