Help me pls....

i am a girl from india and i met this algerian guy,,,and we need to marry how can i move to algeria and get married?:(

contact your nearest Algerian embassy for details. theres a list of papers and such you will need before you can get married in algeria and it it easier to obtain them before to get to algeria. 
and then you should be able to get a tourist visa, come over and apply for a marriage permit which takes a month or so. and after you need to be testing for a few stds. and if you dont have any male family members here you will have to elect someone as a father type figure to sign papers for you.

once you get all the papers in order its quite simple. but it just takes time.

chinz 4 u wrote:

i am a girl from india and i met this algerian guy,,,and we need to marry how can i move to algeria and get married?:(

Welcome on board Expat.com, chinz 4 u :)
Here's the link to Algerian Embassy in New Delhi.
As advised by Emka it's better to get in touch with them to receive accurate information.
Good luck
Arlette

Hi Emka...Do you still live in Algeria? Im aussie and I'll be marrying my algerian man hopefully soon in eygpt...how long does the whole process take in algeria to get married? Thankyou :-)

The topic is heading to seven years old and the OP hasn't visited the forum for six years.

Lol i know already ...shes aussie like me so i thpught ill try my luck

Hey there. Did you get married to the Algerian guy dear? Please let me know coz I'm also an Indian woman wanting to get married to this Algerian guy. Please reply.
Cheers
Asouma

@ Asouma > This topic is an old one (2010) and the initiator is no longer active, i would advise you to create a new thread on the Algeria forum and to ask your questions.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team