Should i go or should i stay?

Hi
My husband is in abu dhabi after being offered a position in one of the hospitals, my daughter and i are due to leave here in march to join him.
Just recently he met an american guy who works in the same hospital who has been given his notice along with another 11 professionals, from other countries!
He is worried that this might happen to him after we have moved out there!

We literally 3 years ago came back from canada after emigrating, selling up here and then buying a home out there! when the job he had been sent out for was given to a canadian woman instead, we found ourselves out of pocket by thousands, had to sell up and go back to the UK with nothing, so naturally we are a bit scared to chuck all our eggs into one basket again.
I just wanted a bit of advice, do i stay here with my daughter and wait to see how it pans out paying to live in the uk and him paying to live in UAE, or do i come out to abu dhabi ?
I would appreciate any advice.

I would go to Abudhabi.  There are so many hospitals in UAE that even in the worst case scenario, your man can move to another hospital or clinic.  Why have two set ups and spend at both ends?

Go to abu dhabi, very nice coty

I am on Abudhabi working in banking sector. My advise let your husband come first n settle down in the job than you may come because as you say there are uncertainty in the job market here due to fuel prices are down
Get advise some one else as well