New to Abu dhabi and dont know how to make friend...

Dear All,
I am new to Abu dhabi and joined ADNOC here... I am very confused here.. can you guide me? how to make friend and how to get socialize.
thanks
Chacha

Hi Chacha!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

In the same boat as Chacha so appreciative of any advice from anyone. Also, anyone know if there is a MUFC supporters club in Abu Dhabi ? I know that there's one in Dubai and a few City ones in Abu Dhabi but there must be loads of reds in Abu Dhabi.....aren't there ?! Likewise, any reading clubs or movie clubs accepting new members etc ?

Shinebox wrote:

In the same boat as Chacha so appreciative of any advice from anyone. Also, anyone know if there is a MUFC supporters club in Abu Dhabi ? I know that there's one in Dubai and a few City ones in Abu Dhabi but there must be loads of reds in Abu Dhabi.....aren't there ?! Likewise, any reading clubs or movie clubs accepting new members etc ?

Or any Villa supporter clubs... There's a ton of City pubs as Etihad sponsor them, but I can't find much of anything else..

lol @ chacha, welcom to the Expat.com.
Barca, messi, zidane supporter all the way

cwilde wrote:

Or any Villa supporter clubs... There's a ton of City pubs as Etihad sponsor them, but I can't find much of anything else..

You'll catch something nasty if you walk into either of them :lol:

Shinebox wrote:

Loads of Reds out here, even Al Rawdat (the dome), for football is sponsored by MUFC, and the pictures at the dome with a lot of the MUFC stars, shows that they run a soccer school as well.

If you look around you'll find them ;)

Regards,

Mohit

Chandan, where in the UK are you from? Glad to see another fellow BritAsian out here. Let me know whereabouts your staying, and maybe we could arrange a meetup or something.

Regards,

Mohit

Hi friends
very soon i will be there in Dubai....Hope to meet u all once there....
Yogesh

yogi2005in wrote:

Hi friends
Yogesh

We wait with trepidation:D

giasi wrote:
yogi2005in wrote:

Hi friends
Yogesh

We wait with trepidation:D

Trepidation????????? guess u didnt accept newcomers.....