Dubai Muncipality Approved Engineers Card

Hai brother how are you I also attend g+1 exam in dubai but my company didn't give me any card regarding exam how can i get

Types of connections:

1. Shear Connections
2. Moment Connections

Type of Steel Structural members

1. Hot Rolled
2. Pre-Engineered
3. Built up

Type of Connections
1. Bolted Connection
2. Welded Connections

Type of steel With Respect to Strength

Grade 275
Grade 355

Types of Steel Structural Shapes
- UB- I beam
- UC- H beam
- Channels
- SHS ( Square Hollow Section)

- RHS ( Rectangular Hollow Section)

( RHS and SHS are also Called Tubes)

CHS ( Circular hollow section or Pipe)

you need to go to DM pre qualification section

hi brother i attend dm g+1 exam and get passed but my company didn't give me any certificates how can i get certifcate

Hii,
Do you have exam questions for G+4 structural steel and scaffolding contracting. Please help me.
Regards,
Sherry

Hi

I also would like to attend the same exam.

Did you get the sample question

If please share

hi everyone

can u tell me G+1 Exam question any one knows

can send G+1 question if u know

Can anybody help on what are the questions are asked in DM exam for structural steel  , or any material available to go through

Can you pls help me, what are the question asked  for exam

I have no idea , my company is asking me to attend

Hai Mr.Kumar Garu,

Iam nooriya, Can you please help me with the type of questions being asked for DM structural steel  exam.

do you have any material to go trhough

my email :  ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

when will your exam schedule

I have passed the qualification exam at dubai municipality in 2007.But I couldn't receive any card or certificate so far and I came to know it was received by my company owner. So,how can I get another one from the authority to use in my own establishment.

HI, how are you
My name is kani, i am a electrical engineer , i just want to know how to apply for DM approval engineer, can you guide me please

@arumugamt91

@ammo87

@arumugamt91

Hi Everybody,
I am working in Dubai,UAE as a civil engineer.And i am attended the dubai muncipality engineers exam and i cleared that exam.Now my question is will i get any certificate or card from the Dubai muncipality,if yes what is the procedure to get that certificate/card.please help me
-@arumugamt91
  • My examination ID: ITST-2015-002083

Hi Everybody,
I am working in Dubai,UAE as a civil engineer.And i am attended the dubai muncipality engineers exam and i cleared that exam.Now my question is will i get any certificate or card from the Dubai muncipality,if yes what is the procedure to get that certificate/card.please help me
-@arumugamt91

My examination ID: ITST-2015-002083

@ammo87

ITST-2015-002083

@arumugamt91

My examination is structural design engineer G+4 level. Examination ID ITST-2015-002083. How i can get the certificate?

@column

My situation also same.

@ammo87

I have passed structural design engineer test ITST-2015-002083 level G+4, Company name 'Menen Engineering consultancy centre Dubai'

Thanks and regards

Mohammed yeasine

Structural design engineer

Sir i passed the exam 01/02/2023 but i can't see my certificate how can receive the certificate (electrical engg) please help me