Look for a English tutor Filipino for my children in district 11, hcm

Hi

I look for a English tutor Filipino for my children in district 11, near district 10. hochiminh city. Where are your now, What about your experience and your fee? Thank you
Lan
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am an Italian Permanent Resident but Filipino Citizen, currently living in Ho Chi Minch City at Than Binh District and working as ESL Teacher/Tutor.   My 30 years experience as ESL Teacher started when I was a newly graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences of the University of Northern Philippines in 1986.  While teaching in the above mentioned university, I took the opportunity in having additional major in General English.

March 1987 I was hired as ESL Teacher in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  I stayed for almost 13 years in numerous international schools in Riyadh City.  In June 1999, I ended with my last Saudi-employment contract and moved to Milan, Italy as ESL Teacher; wherein I got my Italian Permanent Residence. 

My reason of finding additional Teaching Jobs is to share and develop my expertise in ESL Teaching English abilities.  In any case you are interested to know any further information about my qualification;  please contact me at the following:
Mailing Address       #74 Thang Long Street, Ward 4, Than Binh  District, HCM City
email address           [email protected]

Mobile number       
(+84) 01208320081 (Ho Chi Minch City Number)
(+63) 9155578193 (Philippine Number)
(+39) 3277192047 (Milan, Italy)

I am looking forward to seeing your employment offer to the soonest.

Best regards,

TEOTIMO JR DELOS SANTOS

Hello milomila apartment,

To find tutors in english, please post an ad in the appropriate section which is Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Topic closed]

Closed