Iqama transfer from father's sponsorship to husband's sponsorship

What is the legal allowed timeframe to get iqama transfered from father's sponsorship to husband's sponsorship?

Also if iqama is still valid under father's sponsorship for a whole year and marriage takes place, will it legally remain valid until the expiry date?

until your iqama get expired you can be on the same sponsorship but on the time of re-newel you have to submit documents to change the sponsorship from your father's to husband.

Is that allowed legally or do people just stay on the same iqama without the government's information?

a poet is sending me a wonderful poem

Bring speech sponsorship transfer application "is by the husband."
  Bring the number (2 photos) colorful modern size (4 × 6).
. Bring a picture or stay pair .. image Saudi national civil identity for the pair.
. Bring the marriage contract and a clear picture of it. If the marriage contract issued by the Kingdom Fasedk outside of the embassy and the State Department Arabia.
. Add the husband's name on the passport from the Embassy of the country's wife wife.
. Certified waiver from the former sponsor to ensure that if the non-father and the marriage contract is enough to move the bail and no need for a waiver.
. The payment of the sum of (2000) Real sponsorship transfer fee .. via pay system.

its complete illegal if caught may be deported.

It is very easy to transfer to your husband rather than to be on you father sponsorship,

Good luck

Yes I know that.  But I wanted to know the legal time frame allowed to stay on father's sponsorship incase there is a need of immediate travel or something.