Job opportunities after masters in computer science in latvia

Please help.
Hello,I am planning to do masters in computer science from riga technical university.Few questions:
How is the university?
Job opportunities after completing the course?Is it easy for programmers to find jobs in latvia?Wages?
Are part time jobs available like tutoring math?How much can i earn from part time jobs?

Thanks

Hello. The school is ok. You don't need masters to find a programmer's work in Latvia, if you already know how to write code (I assume you are a bachelor and you have skills) and it is quite easy to find one. So you can study and work in the same time, salaries are competitive.

Wages here are so low that for as little as 550 Euro per month many Latvian wizards do well. If serious England or USA is the places for vacancies and proper wage for your skills. A Latvian pal pf mine worked in London and came back with money and a good pension not on the cards here.He was a programmer for Scott and ? All over the world they sent him working. Paid off as he is living the life now. Sorry skills like yours are two a penny here but they pay is unfair.