Find a job in Latvia

Hi,

You are an expat living in Latvia? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Latvia?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Latvia.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hello,

Would like to get a job in public administration consulting in Tukums or Riga. What would be your advice?

Thanks much in advance!

Best,
Daniel

We need someone in Riga please!

we are a relocation company based in London with a fast growing network of operations in over 100 cities around the world, is looking for consultants for its Riga and Brunei operations. We offer a service that you might wish you had, when you came arrived!

[moderated: please post in the classifieds > jobs]

Thanks!

Hello! Who you looking for?What tip of consultant?

PAB Translation Centre in Boston Lincolnshire is looking for secretary /assistant interpreter
Languages required: English, Latvian, Russian, flexible, willing to work, well- organized person with excellent communication skills.
We offer full time employment, 40-50 hrs per week, NMW, personal development and career opportunities as well as an attractive accommodation if needed.
CV and Cover letter please send to [email protected]

Hello iwonapab,

Can you please post your message on the job section of Latvia Classifieds page.

Regards

@daniel01 I wish you luck but Latvia is high tax and low waged in general terms . Depends on what you do and how you do it .Then Latvia is a poor nation of just a million peoples . Im an English Baronet on pensions and believe me since lock down prices had risen so high most cannot afford to live here . The rate of people leaving is no surprise .

@Kevin James Parr hello and welcome !

Please note that this member's post is from 2008 ...

I would suggest that you participate on more recent threads of the Latvia forum.

regards

Bhavna

Am looking for a job in  Latvia. Please  help me  to get work  VISA  .

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All I want is to get a job in Latvia. Please  help me.

Thanks

@ukpabisunday

hello, please create your CV in the Jobs in Latvia section of the website for better exposure.

Regards

Bhavna