Looking for Latvian babysitter

Our family is looking for a live-in nanny from Latvia, who would be willing to stay with us for a few years. We have two children, 5 years old daughter and a little baby. It would be great if you had some previous experience with children, and also with care of infants. We would appreciate if you could provide encouraging activities for our children (i.e., read together, play outdoor games, engage in sports, create arts and crafts), accompany them in parks and activity clubs, supervise activities in their own rooms and play areas and teach them regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction. We are looking for someone who loves children, who loves to spend time with them. Our nanny has to be able to speak English on an excellent level. We also require flexibility, meaning willingness to work on weekends too. We travel a lot, so our nanny has to be comfortable with flying. We prefer someone, who leads an active life, likes sports and has some hobbies.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
Love
Our family

Hi DetskaOpatrovatelka,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you post an advert in the Babysitting in Latvia section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards.

David.

I am interesting this job because I love children very well
I have experience in children handling
I am ready to come and take care of your children

Hi!

I found your massage, you are looking for a nanny. My name is Baiba. Im 24 years old, and im from Latvia. I speak russian, latvian, english languages. For now i live in Copenhagen i have the experience with babysitting job. And i want to continue my work with kids. Another information about me you can find in my profile.

If you are interested in me, you are kindly welcome!!!

Best regards

Baiba

Hi Baiba,

This is from last year for info.
I guess the position must have been filled by now.

Regards
Armand