Part time job in riga

Hi to all.wat about jobs in riga how much pay approximately?

Jobs are hard to find here. The average wage for semi skilled is about 340 Euro per month. From what I see even a Doctor earns far less than a British Pensioner over here. The only way is business.Food is the best to get yourselves into. Cars and engines too. Latvia is poor by World Standards but then high standard cars are the only ones about on the roads even with the very yound driver BMW is a must. The age of some of these reach down to the last century though. To me it is a good place to start bringing sale cars here. Buya cafe in the towns or Capital Rigaand only sell Indian meals take away and sit down. You have to remember that before republic came Latvia was slave to USSR. Many of them slaughtered by Russian army in control and many vanished to salt mines in Siberia never to be heard of ever again. Things are different now of coures and many Brits and other races have found Latvia a great place to relax and live as prices are cheap. The population is still under a million people as the youth have gone to England and USA for jobs. Riga is the only place here to find work of any sort. The rest of this countryside is very rural and with lakes and forests and land as flat as a pancake one can see for miles. Good luck to any that have adesire to travel,see the place yourself. I did twice before I took the plunge and now Im settled it is hard to think of any place else than here for me.

That means,we can't get enough money to do our accommodation and education while doing a part time job?