Used laptop needed

Hi all,

I need to buy a used laptop in a good condition, if you have one please send me the specs and price. I am in Tripoli

Thanks

Go and see the Ghanaians or Nigerians who hang around by the Western Union by the Al Kabir hotel on Green Square.

Sorted?

I Lol'ed

Hi there, I have a laptop, needs a battery, its runs Windows 7 Ultimate, 120GB Memory, AMD Processor, 1GB GHz. Built in speakers. No damage, works well, price....? make an offer if the above suits you?

Welcome to Expat.com, Faraway77 :)
You should maybe post an ad in Buy and Sell -> Computerm laptop in Tripoli's Classifieds, not in the forum.
Thanks
Arlette

tigershark wrote:

Hi all,

I need to buy a used laptop in a good condition, if you have one please send me the specs and price. I am in Tripoli

Thanks

I am selling my Laptop below are the specs, and it's been used only for 5 months:

HP Pavilion Dv2-1110us
Win 7 OS,
AMD Athkin Neo Processor
External DVD/RW HP drive
ATI Redeon Premium Graphics 3000 Series
2GB RAM
32 BIT OS

Price: 1000LYD

for more details contact me on 091-4688437.

Cheers!

Hello Usman,
You could also try to insert an ad in Tripoli Classifieds -> Buy and sell, Computer, laptop!
Cheers
Arlette

usmankpk wrote:

I am selling my Laptop below are the specs, and it's been used only for 5 months:

and you're not going to be needing it to come on this Forum anymore are you ? :lol:

Mudman wrote:
usmankpk wrote:

and you're not going to be needing it to come on this Forum anymore are you ? :lol:

Excuse me, would you please mind your own business? :/

>adnankpk! :offtopic:

I'd say it is very much ON TOPIC, since the two are so very obviously the same OP....

A coincidence Shirley ?

Christine wrote:

>adnankpk! :offtopic:

Hi Christine,

It would be great if he stops as well, why does he even have to comment on my posts! He was the reason I went off topic, I guess you should root out the cause of this problem.

http://wallydownundy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/spit-the-dummy.jpg