How do you use the public intercity bus service?

I'm on the SAPTCO site and I put in my travel dates and it never gives me any information. Just says "No flights" and I'm not trying to fly.

http://www.saptco.com.sa/mainsite/home.aspx

I see this information on the KF Airport site:

Public transport road:
Bus: Public buses are operated by SAPTCO (tel: (03) 883 8776; www.saptco.com.sa). Buses operate to Dammam city centre (journey time: approximately 30 minutes; fare: SAR12), as well as to Al-Khobar and Al-Hassa. There is a SAPTCO information desk in Arrivals.

Which is fine for when I come back. Where is the SAPTCO station in Khobar? Looking for something near the Corniche.

SAPTCO Khobar station is on the Daharan Road, just beside the Rahmania Mall. If you are on cornice Road & coming from Le-Meridian toward Lulu Hyper market, take the right at the signal beside the gulf Center. After 200m Right side you will find the Rahmania Mall. For any far destination ( Riyadh or Jefdah) you have to ride from SAPTCO Dammam station.

SAPTCO operates its buses to Dammam, Bahrain, Riyadh and AlHasa from Alkhobar.

For Dammam, you can board their buses (with frequency of 20  minutes) form the Dammam-AlKhobar highway.

While for other locations, just ask a taxi to take you to the bus stop at the (Prince Talal Street, 4th or the 5th cross).

Some of their luxurious buses (not sure to where) also operate from the Gulf Centre, diagonally oppposite to the police station on the Corniche Road.

Regards,
R

Thanks for all the info. I'm just concerned about getting tickets...particularly during the holiday. Can I just show up the morning I want to go, and there will be a seat available from Khobar to Dammam airport?

I am not sure of the same, but a taxi should cost you anything between SAR 70 to SAR 100.

I usually call a driver for the airport... takes 100SR you can tell him the time and place to pick you up ... less hassle as i dont wanna miss the flight  :o

I am a frequent user of the Saptco Intercity , and Airport Shuttle !

As shown in the map , I pointed 3 arrows , to show where you might see the buses :D

As Road Work is going on , am not sure where the bus is stopping , but it's either one of the three points :P

And don't worry , you will find an empty seat everytime , I use it for the airport too :)

If you have any queries , feel free to ask !

And when you wanna go to the airport , just ride in the bus , and the driver gives you the ticket !

There's no office to get tickets , as the buses move from Bus Stops !

http://s22.postimg.org/fscfy04ov/saptco.jpg