SAPTCO Trip Schedule Khobar - Bahrain

Does SAPTCO have daily trips  from Al Khobar - Bahrain?
Thank you.

Yes daily 2 shuttles to & from  :|

Thank you. Do you have the timings of the trip?

This are the schedule for Dammam. This bus stops at SAPTCO station in Khobar after around 20-30 minutes from departure time from Dammam. Get more info on saptco.com.sa

06:30 Dammam
3 Hours
09:17 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A
09:00 Dammam
3 Hours
11:49 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A
13:00 Dammam
3 Hours
15:47 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A
16:00 Dammam
3 Hours
18:47 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A
19:00 Dammam
3 Hours
21:47 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A
22:00 Dammam
3 Hours
1+  00:47 Manama, Bahrain
Standard price
Discount price
N/A

How about Khobar - Riyadh trip, any idea? Thanks.

SAPTCO runs Dammam - Riyadh buses every hour from 6 am to midnight. Check their website for more info - https://saptco.com.sa/

Thank you.

Hai sir
Can you explain the Bus station and timing from khobar Bahrain and return please am here in tuqba please help

just visit the sabtco bus stand in khobar and you should get information. if i am not wrong every 2 hrs or so there is a bus. you can also get private cabs.

How much is a private cab roughly from alkhobar.. Just need to get visa stamped and return

250 to 350 SAR

Careem goes to Bahrain, I guess it will be around 150-200 or less to reach the checkpoint and back.

From Dammam/Khobar to Bahrain Airport drop is around 200 Riyal by Private taxis.

@hyacinth12 please timing. Mention

Hello  baulrajchandra,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

This thread being old and inactive for years now, there's a low chance for your to get a reply.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Khobar forum to ask your questions on any topic.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed