Car repair

I have a little accident on road, the other person gone away and did not cal najm. I thought that if he hone i cannot cal najm so i came back..its a scratch on the bumper from side..i have new car just bought a week ago..now what i should do..i didn't cal najm so i dont have claim paper.. so it can be repair as its not a big damage? and  how must it will cost..if no what should i do now..plz help

Hira88 wrote:

I have a little accident on road, the other person gone away and did not cal najm. I thought that if he hone i cannot cal najm so i came back..its a scratch on the bumper from side..i have new car just bought a week ago..now what i should do..i didn't cal najm so i dont have claim paper.. so it can be repair as its not a big damage? and  how must it will cost..if no what should i do now..plz help

Do you have plate # and other details of the 2nd party? Did your accident happened in the main road or a place where there are survalliance cameras? If the answer is yes, then go to Najam office and tell them about the incident and ask for a report. You can inbox me to discuss further

No i dont know the plate no of other party. Yes it was main road  of lulu hyper market..i dont know about surviellance cameras ..i have to check this..so if there are cameras i can go and tel them..wil they  give insurance claim paper then?

report the incident before it gets too late, worst case scenario they going to tell you they not taking it...how much is the damage?

There is a scratch and a dent on bumper area..it needs to be replaced? I didn't understand what you have said? Will i go to the najm office and report..will they entertain me without any issue that i didn't cal them?? Now there is holiday so i can go on sunday.