Can i get a job in cambodia?

i live in the u.s.a but im dying to come to cambodia.a woman there wants to meet me and says that if i give her $300 usd per month she will provide me with everything(and i mean everything).i dont have much money therefore this sounds intriguing to me.i would be interested in meeting you if i come there and maybe joining your roup there.im a 59 year old white guy.im close to retirement age.my life here in the states is not good.i need to get away but money is an issue.i havnt much of it.can i get a job in cambodia???

hello,
cambodia is full of wonders and nice place to live, you can feel yourself here with lot more respect.. within the 300$ per months you can live here but the life will be not easey, you can get jobs here thats not a issue.. better than job you can start your own business here, interesting thing is no need huge capital to start business .. tourism hospitality, trading business etc ... if you have a gal in cambodia iy will b more easey for you.. thanx

fancydelancey wrote:

i live in the u.s.a but im dying to come to cambodia.a woman there wants to meet me and says that if i give her $300 usd per month she will provide me with everything(and i mean everything).i dont have much money therefore this sounds intriguing to me.i would be interested in meeting you if i come there and maybe joining your roup there.im a 59 year old white guy.im close to retirement age.my life here in the states is not good.i need to get away but money is an issue.i havnt much of it.can i get a job in cambodia???

Sounds like you are being taken for a ride. $300 will not go far at all. Don't get sucked in by this.  I take it she wants you to send the money to her ? Don't. !!

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com to give you a ball park figure of dollars you need to survive.
Medical expenses are something most people do not take into account.

Well one could survive with USD 300 or less, but it's not an easy thing to do, specifically if you come from Europe or the US. A more realistic figure would be USD 600 (basic) and up, depending if you enjoy a beer once in a while. I fully agree with my friend, don't send any cash, come yourself and look around, but again realistically look at USD 600 or above, more to USD 800 to USD 1k.

if you know how to do some kitchen magic, walk instead of tuk2x, no night outs,i think you can...But if not...then you know what I mean. Anyway,I am also Asian living with my British bf here in Phen... all I can say is do not send cash... please take this advice from Asians point of view...

It doesnt mean that we Asians are all scammers,but sad to say....generally... :( 
So sorry mate but your gal sounds suspicious...