Pondering on the idea of moving to Malta

Hi, I've been researching and reading posts on this forum for months now, however this is my first post. I have a lot of family in Malta which is the reason we are thinking about moving there. There is one question I can't seem to find an answer to. Due to my son being vaccine damaged and now having mild Autism my partner and I have spent many years researching the pros and cons to vaccinations resulting in us declining all vaccinations for our children since our middle child was 4 months old. Our youngest is now 8 months and hasn't received a single vaccination. My question is will this prevent us from being allowed to reside in Malta? and if not will our children be refused entry to school?

From all of our research of moving to Malta it seems that this could be the only thing that could stop us.

I look forward to any replies. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, if you are prepared for a fight, then yes you'll be okay. They will look down their nose at you but I have managed to escape the MMR with my three.

Thank you :) As far as I'm aware the EU haven't made it mandatory.........yet lol We're used to fighting on this subject here in the UK so we'll happily continue as every parent should be allowed to make an informed decision in regards to their children's well being.

Yes, but the problem with here is they haven't heard of the problems with the MMR. They don't understand that this has been going on for 20 years, they just think you're crazy!!!

Well my son is proof enough for me that vaccines are not safe. I hope we don't lose the fight over this as we really would like the opportunity to be close to my family and away from the UK.