French guy search a job in Russia in the internet field

Hello,

I'm a French guy of 33ans.
In France, i'm integrator html & css since 4 years.
In fact, i do websites pages.

I want to find a job in Russia at the same post ot in the same sector, the web.

I'm here to get information about it.
I need help.

sincerely yours,

H

Welcome on Expat.com Helven,

I suggest you to post in the classifieds > jobs ;)

All my wishes of success,

Julien

Bonjour,

there is a website hh.ru check it out. it is also in English. You choose your region and the type of work you are looking for.

i wish i could help more. i have only been living back in russia for only 4 months myself. Although I am russian myself.

if i hear anything, i will let you know.

good luck

Hey :)

thanks you very much, i'll check it...

Helven - the russian website market is quite brutal. there is fierce competition and under-bidding for even the simplest, cheapest of sites. i;m just being honest with you - not trying to discourage.

you need to develop and offer some specializations - -drupal, web 2.0, etc. to stand out and charge something closer to what you *might* be getting in Europe.

the main negative with your russian comptetitors is this -- they are not very professional (promise to meet deadlines and then get drunk and miss them), they overcharge when they should charge fairly, and they probably do not speak english.

assuming you cannot be described this way, you have an advantage.

feel free to send me your portfolio. i am always looking for web developers to work with, as i own/run a design studio here and often create websites.

best -

marco

Hello marconorth,

thank you very much for this answer who enlight me a bit.

I'm working on my CV actually, i'll send it to you.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes in it...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Have a nice week end.

H

Hello and welcome to the new members :)
Did you know that we have a Jobs section in Russia's Classifieds right here on Expat.com?
Maybe there are interesting proposals for you there and if not, you could post an ad yourself, for free!
Hope this helps
Cheers
Arlette

any luck in finding anything out yet?

No, not for the moment, i've postulated to three agency but i have difficulties to find them via google from France.

Do anyone know specialized jobs site in the internet firld ?

Hi Helven,
How has your search gone? Perhaps the Centre culturel français de Moscou could use a web developer. Or one of the international schools: athomenetwork.blogspot.com/2010/08/moscow-international-schools.html

Here are some job portals I've referred to before.
Moscow Craigslist Jobs page: moscow.craigslist.org/jjj/

expat.ru/vacancies.php (for jobs in Moscow, mainly teaching, nannying and editing)

Newspapers—Russian language job pages
the Moscow Times career center (careercenter.ru),

Russian language job portals like  Headhunter (hh.ru)

Website Resources:
job.ru For searching and posting searches. – Russian only

hro.ru For searching and posting ads. Contact info available. Russian and English.

Good luck!
Lindsay

Hello :)

Thank to you so much for thoses link.
In fact, there are lots of jobs here :(hh.ru)
I already missed a job because i was not available right now.
So it seems to work.
Thank you again and good week end !

H

helven if you are on Facebook, find me -- i can refer you to many russian companies there. big FB network in Moscow advertising, branding, etc.

Marco North