Saudi Work Visa for British Passport Holder

I have been offered a position as a teacher with a school in Riyadh and I have contacted a visa agent in London who informs me that regarding my qualification he only needs copies of my certificates.

However, I have previously taught in Dubai and I had to have my certificates previously notorised and then legalised by the FCO and UAE embasssy.

I would like to know if anyone has experience as BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDER applying for a WORK VISA in the UK - what qualification documents need to be provided.

Thank you lots.

Sophia

"However, I have previously taught in Dubai and I had to have my certificates previously notorised and then legalised by
the FCO and UAE embasssy."

I think same holds true for Saudi visa as well.

can you advice me one of my cousin UK nationalist want to come Riyadh for teacher job.

please let me know my contact is  ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Nationalist?

i mean UK Citizen having UK Passport

Hi,

I just got my degree and post degree certificates attested by the KSA Cultural Attache. See www.uksacb.org for more information. It is a 4-6 working weeks process.

Hope this helps,

I think we are mixing two separate issues here:

a) Attestation requirements by Saudi High Commission to fulfill visa requirements on your passport.

b) Once you are in Saudi, depending on whether you employer is a Government organisation, a multinational company or a private employer, will demand different formalities.