Hepatitis C and work Visa

hello...that means v can travel to uae vith only visa copy n other documents...no need to do any medical here in india whether GAMCA or others?

Hi there,
I am from PAKISTAN, working now in KSA. I want to move to UAE. I had a hep C history. I got an unfit in PAKISTAN bcoz of that but then solved the issue and moved to KSA. Now if I am offered a job from UAE, what will be the musical test process? Please explain

Same.  GAMCA followed by test inside UAE.

To add onto that; UAE itself doesn't test for Hepatitis C.  They changed this years ago.

However, GAMCA will test for Hep C and mark you as UNFIT.  Therefore, your best option is to go to UAE on a visit visa and have your sponsor transfer you to work visa after getting medical test inside UAE. 

There is conflicting information on GAMCA requirements as related to UAE for Pakistan; some people have been asked to come through GAMCA and some haven't.  On some recent hires, we were asked to submit pre-employment medical from GAMCA.  You need to check accordingly.

Hi i want to know about hepatitus c work visa permit. Can you help me to be sure about the new rules ?? Can a female work as a teacher in uae with hepatitus c positive blood screening in Sharjah??

Please read above.  All your questions have already been answered.  There is no point in repeating the same thing over and over again.

You mean GAMCA was required from people starting the process from inside Pakistan not those who come on a visit visa and change it inside the UAE to employment visa, correct?

Correct

Hii, brother were you able to get the work visa despite of Hep C???

People who have been treated for hepatitis C will be able to work to Dubai.?

Read all the posts in this thread.  Everything you are asking has already been discussed.  There is no point to asking the same question again and sending private messages.

For Dubai, i am sure you can, they will do PCR test if negative they will consider you as FIT

For Abudhabi, i don't know if they have same medical test protocol?

@MohsinUAE Viral hepatitis

In addition, tests would also include one to detect the disease viral hepatitis, where the test is confined for newcomers to the UAE who come to work for the first time in the country.

This information is from their cabinet data. So if you are entering 1st time you have to go through testing.

Viral hepatitis

In addition, tests would also include one to detect the disease viral hepatitis, where the test is confined for newcomers to the UAE who come to work for the first time in the country.

If you are coming to work for the 1st time you would be tested for hepatitis C

@XTang are you 100 percent sure that hepatitis C will not be checked except that 6

6 categories are for Hep B.