Looking for a resonable priced driver

Hi , Everyone... i wonder if anyone can recommend a taxi driver to use regularly, who will charge local prices vs grinonized prices?... we also need a cleaning help. Based in La Carolina - very much appreciate it.

thank you

Hi OGA1,

I suggest you to go through the Taxi services in Ecuador Directory, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

OGA1 wrote:

Hi , Everyone... i wonder if anyone can recommend a taxi driver to use regularly, who will charge local prices vs grinonized prices?... we also need a cleaning help. Based in La Carolina - very much appreciate it.

thank you

Hi,

The best way to avoid this is to give the address where you are going to and check if "taximetro" is swiched on. It will start as from 0,35 cents if not you have to ask inmediately to your taxi driver.

This will work if you know a little bit the city, or else the taxi driver can give you a big tour that you do not need.

About cleaning help:  Esther G., who has been concerge at South American Explorers in Quito for many years, has also been doing excellent work at my condo for the past year on a once a month basis.   Contact her during weekdays at the SAE clubhouse.