About FACEBOOK... FOR Maria :)

New documents from Edward Snowden reveal that the NSA has masqueraded as a Facebook server in order to infect users' computers with malware. [The malware can spread to other Facebook users and collect files off of their hard drives.] Gizmodo 2014 Mar 12 (Cached)

have fun sharing what u are doing on FaceBook  !!

Hi Oga,:)

Smart people are NOT on Facebook.  :cool:

And one more thing.  :)

Snowden Warns Us of the Dark Path Ahead
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-van … lp00000592

Hello Maria, any fool would know that open IS{P's used by facebook, yahoo, amazon, twitter and an other open net link source are just what our government and most others loves. All you social fools with your lunch menus and I am taking a dump pucker up and give the various agencies watching you a big kiss. Smooch and if you're in the mood what the hell go all the way.
Look this is my last lesson to you neophyte computer operators and that term is sued loosely, run a search for hide my ass!! HMA offers 69,000 ISP's throughout the world with servers in 600 countries and even better their encryption is a military architecture. What that means neophytes is you cant be found and your data is unreachable.
Their annual charge for the use is about $ 7 bucks a month.
Even better, they'll walk you through stetting up your routers whether  Ethernet or wireless routes so that even a dimwit can hide himself and their data to!!
How long before those smart TV's are watching you collecting more date from the neophytes they count on. Are tou one of them? If so, get with HMA ASAP. Oh and by the way, I have run a  search test on my smart TV and found the feedback sensor which is now inoperable. Guess who got a manufacturers e mail when it got turned off?

John C, Snowden is a boy, 30 years ago I worked with programmers that wrote FORTRAN and Cobalt software on tape driven machines ( IBM 360's)for the military that even though 30 years old was unimaginable in it's capability. Scary stuff dude and dudettes most of you have no idea what it is they are collecting and why.
Get off the grid buy into Hide my asses router network and blind ISP's NOW!!!Run he search for them!!

timo31750 wrote:

John C, Snowden is a boy, 30 years ago I worked with programmers that wrote FORTRAN and Cobalt software on tape driven machines ( IBM 360's)for the military that even though 30 years old was unimaginable in it's capability. Scary stuff dude and dudettes most of you have no idea what it is they are collecting and why.
Get off the grid buy into Hide my asses router network and blind ISP's NOW!!!Run he search for them!!

Hi there, :)

1). I admired Snowden's courage.  He got a Nobel prize and is on the board of Freedom of the Press.

2). 'Hidemyass ' is just one service out of a few dozens, but who is sure they are not just front operations for Grand Masters lurking in the shadow.
There are so many accountants who advertise 100% confidentiality but then they are the ones reporting to authorities.

3). I heard John McAfee (the founder of Mcafee antivirus software) will come up with a special router in order to keep communications private.
How successful will he be when 90% (or higher) of people have nothing to hide?

4). I am never afraid of plotters from the shadows.
Know why?  Because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Also the Biblical proverb 1,000s of years old: he who digs someone's grave will fall in it himself.  :top:

timo31750 wrote:

John C, Snowden is a boy, 30 years ago I worked with programmers that wrote FORTRAN and Cobalt software on tape driven machines ...

I'm so ignorant that I thought it was called COBOL. Thanks for straightening all of us out.

LOL....yes back when I got my degree it was Cobol (COmmon Business-Oriented Language) that I learned.  But that was a long time ago.  I'm not up to speed on this new Cobalt!

Another one for Maria :))

I am not sure if the link will come out: but paste into the browser.. it is worth it.. Check it out, Maria !!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xvZF-yP_ce … detailpage

peace

Dear expats guys..

I apreciatte your concerns about facebook.
Everybody need to share experience. I have not say share how much money you have, how many bank acc you have, how many cars, etc etc. I said: Experience.

What paperwork is legal for a real estate purchase?
Where to get hair cut?
Where buy fresh groceries?
What bugs need to die if you find them in your home..

etc, etc.

You think the NSA is interested in that kind of info?
Even if they are, gov agencies have been getting info from people long time ago. So, what are you trying to hide? That you move to Ecuador or somewhere else?
Thanks God, Ecuador is not sending info the US. What happen in Ecuador, stay in Ecuador.
Until someone says:

I have a million dollars new home!!

Maria, i my opinion... like most foreigners or Americans who lack information , you are simply not familiar with what is going on in our country.. and why should you care?.... it is impossible to explain to you nor are you interested in understanding... so perhaps those who also lack awareness as well will follow you on Facebook...

Probably you are rigth. Why should I care? About people or other expats? Who cares?
No wonder why so many get rip off.

Cop out , Maria: i am talking about reasons many Americans left facebook..that u do may not be aware of nor interested in knowing... besides i understand you are promoting a particular house development... i have been in touch with them.... of course it is a service .. however ... :)

We have a builder, is a local guy, nice person and he have been doing what he said. We are happy with his service.

About the scip panles, we still are inquiring how to get a house made with those panels.
Cant tell so much info about them. I dont have anything to promote.

What we are doing is let people know what is available and for how much. So, no one over pay.
We have a fanpage and a blog where we post our building process just in case someone is interested in any kind of info. We can learn form each another experience.

Seems like love to your neighboor is not  in peopleŽs hearts anymore.
Not everything is about money.

That sounds great... well... whatever it may be in the "world" ....Love your neighbor is a spiritual approach and no matter what .. it is ones own spiritual journey... and that must only be in highest integrity
:)