Mover and Taxi Driver Suggestion

I intend to do some purchasing of furniture and white goods second-hand. When this happens, I will need help moving the items to my home. Does anyone have a reliable contact for moving these items?

Also, I will have my daughter, 17yr, with me. I would like to find her a reliable and trustworthy taxi driver for her to call so that she will not have to remain isolated. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I should be in Al Ain within a few weeks, Inshallah, and my daughter will arrive later.

David

which place your things will be coming from sir? and which airport your daughter will be coming from? I would like to suggest you to hire a pakistani pick up mover so much here in abu dhabi or al ain, and with regards to your daughter from the airport to al ain choose filipino driver or better book w/ an existing taxi company, you can also pre book it via etihad airways if she will fly via etihad only. list of taxi company nos.  Emirates Taxi : 600535353 [email protected]
or visit the site for complete details http://www.abudhabiairport.ae/english/t … taxis.aspx
you can always choose a LADY DRIVER when booking online...good luck and have a safe trip.

Hello I shifted a year ago with in AL AIN.  ALMARAZEQ MOVERS 0505180866 help to move my villa.I am very happy to recommend them. Their service was very professional, it was a team nice friendly guys.

Hi David,

I can send you my taxi driver's mob number, very nice and helpful guy (not as fluent in English though) who may be of some help to you. His name is Murad. 0558519019.