Housing and school

Hi sir,
I have an offer to move tp old salata with a net salary of $3454 . I have two kids 8 & 11 years in French schools. .the offered allowances are:
-10000 rials housing per year
-$517 schooling per kid
-$180 car allowance per month
My questions:
- is there any french schools at this area at what rate? If there is only English at what rate?
-is the housing allowance is convenient for 2 bed room apartment?
-is the car allowance will help me to buy a car and pay installment?
My aim is to save 85% of my net offered salary

the living expences here in Qatar is very high, so i think u should search for a better offer

Hi, I just want to ask you, if you mean the housing allowance 10,000 ryal is per MONTH not annual?  Because there is no way you can have decent apartment under 10,000 ryal per month here.  Especially if you have two kids.  Our housing allowance is about 10,000 ryal per month and it's not good enough.  There are two french school, my son used to go to french school in other country but now we decided to put him into international school.  I think one of the french school is now building another school so to be able to accommodate more kids.  Living expense in Doha is very high.  Higher than I thought anyway.  Transportation allowance is also not that good, but depends on how you want to live, I guess.

Hope it will help.  I am not living there at the moment but I am also moving to Doha in a couple of month so I am also researching a lot. 

All the best!