Hi Just update me some information please

Hi,
I am a sri lankan that i got offer in jeddah .this is how it is in appointment letter.company dont pay me anything .they give only medical.
2500 basic salary
1500 other allowances
Total = 4000 SAR
1) How far this is enough for my living cost ?if i live alone how much can i save?if i live with my wife how it is?
2) for this can i apply as sponcer to my wife to get in there?
please advice me,
3)if i eat out how much monthly ?
NOTE- i have no outdoor activities like clubbing,drinking or girls.

as far as concern with your wife sponsorship it depend on your visa category if your visa is Labor then you can't bring your wife here so 1st your check what visa they r offering.

4000 SAR is not too good but you can live with your wife here in this salary but not less than 4000. medical is very expensive here and company is providing medical your for u not your family.

in simple words this salary is good if you live alone here.

Amir

Many people are living here in KSA on a salary range between 3500-4000 so it is fine.
u can consider the option

1) How far this is enough for my living cost ?if i live alone how much can i save?if i live with my wife how it is?

If u live alone, it all depends on you how much you spend on food and other shopping maximum middle class bachelors spend is around 800-100sar per month (but if u cook at home u may spend less than that)

and even if u consider to lvie with your wife, it is OK, you can opt for it...but in that case saving would decrease as the expenses would be more in that way. for e.g. living as a bachelor u can share an apartment with any other person but with wife you have to find better apartment and u cant share it with others.

2) for this can i apply as sponcer to my wife to get in there?
As Amir said u have to check the category of your visa.....in worst case if u dnt get to sponser ur wife's visa u can still call her up on visit visa and may extend it time to time...it would be more better as ur wife would see if she can survive here or not and in case if she cant, u always have an option to send her back

please advice me,
3)if i eat out how much monthly ?

mostly the bachelors hotel offer full meal in 10-15riyals here, so for two times a day it would be like 20-30sar per day or 600-900sar (but again i would say to go for cooking at home, this would cost you much lesser than 600sar)

and dont worry even if u have 40,000 sar salary u still cant go for clubbing, drinking or girls as these are not allowed at all in saudia :)

soni_ali85 wrote:

and dont worry even if u have 40,000 sar salary u still cant go for clubbing, drinking or girls as these are not allowed at all in saudia :)

:top:

Thanks to all who help me out to findout details here.
in my visa category it says MARKETING ASSISTANT same thing will be my job coz i signed offer letter also for that.
how that would help me?how far that job is good?
about how much will it be single room apartment to live with my wife in jeddah...?

intarj wrote:

Thanks to all who help me out to findout details here.
in my visa category it says MARKETING ASSISTANT same thing will be my job coz i signed offer letter also for that.
how that would help me?how far that job is good?
about how much will it be single room apartment to live with my wife in jeddah...?

You can get a family visa with this profession on your iqama.
Regarding family flat for one room, it will cost you around 1000/sar per month.

@ Intarj!

It all depends upon your personal life style. As other fellows have mentioned, SR 4,000 will be just on the margin line and you may not be able to safe much. But on the other hand, it may be a good opportunity for you in terms of professional experience which could in turn open the door to a better prospects...

Good Luck!
Engr. Muhammad Hussain

Hi ,
Thanks severyboday...even o though the same this might open a new doorr for my career since i am still 25 years...Hope inshallah things will turn in to barakath way.

Cheers

Is this a monthly salary? If so personally I don't think it's a good salary unless the company also provide accommodation and meals. 

You could probably get by if you find cheap accommodation, and live a poor life to send money home.

Does the company pay for flights home? How often? It would take you a long time to save to go back home.

I doubt you could bring your wife with you on that salary. It is most likely a bachelor position so be prepared not to see your wife for 2 years or more.

Hopefully someone else will reply regarding the minimum available living costs etc.