The cost of living in Al Hasa

Hello I am Nico I'm from the Philippines. I recently got an offer to work in Al Hassa Hofuf as a graphic artist. And I have allot of questions about the place.

Here are my questions:

What's Al Hasa like?
How much food, transpo and housing?
Weather?
Hangouts? :\

Hi and welcome to Expat.com ebninico!

I think you should probably elaborate.
"What is it like?" is quite a vast question i guess.
Maybe you should tell a bit more about yourself.
"How much food" .. depends on what and how much you eat for e.g

Regards
Armand

Thank you. :) I'm Nico a Graphic Artist here in the Philippines. I guess that's the most important part haha I like music and I like to draw. I live very simple and I guess that's about it.

What is Al Hasa like for people who are in Al Hasa? What are their experiences. :)
And I just want to know the cost of living in Al Hasa. :)

I have similar questions.
As a single guy I will be working (assuming Visa comes through) in Al Mubarraz ICT Aramco, not a direct hire, so no compound housing.
Would welcome the opportunity to communicate with anybody who is there....Al Hasa....Hofuf.....Al Mubarraz
Specifically my issues are:
Renting costs etc. What is it like to live there? Is it easy to rent an apartment etc. Sporting facilities...gym, football, swimming? How are the people? Food? Internet connection at home in apartments etc?

No matter how much info I can read on line I am lacking any first hand info from people who are living in Al Hasa, Hofuf etc.

Many thanks in advance and my apologies for jumping in on the original posters topic / thread.

Here's a thread you might find useful:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=156544

You'll note there are members on this thread who are familiar with Al Hasa.  Maybe you should PM them directly to ask for information as they  may not be active in the forum any more (but be careful--if you send out too many PM's with not enough participation on the forum the filter may inactivate your account).

Good luck!

Hello, I also got offer today, Kindly suggest me if possible

Hi all. I am moving to AlHassa with family. I wanna know about reasonable housing compound in AlHassa. Please suggest. Thanks

@ Naeem Rana : This topic is old and inactive. You will probably have more feedback from the members here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=868130

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

ebninico wrote:

Hello I am Nico I'm from the Philippines. I recently got an offer to work in Al Hassa Hofuf as a graphic artist. And I have allot of questions about the place.

Here are my questions:

What's Al Hasa like?
How much food, transpo and housing?
Weather?
Hangouts? :\

I am living in Al-Hasa cit,
Housing is cheaper than Riyadh or Jeddah if you compare.
Foods are standard as other cities, you will find lot's of quality of foods all over in Al-Hasa/Hufuf.
Weather is cold in these days, but will be HOT very soon.
Lot's of Dates form, almost 70% (approximately) of dates in KSA producing by this city.
You will find here some of historical places for hangout and fun be with.