Small Business in Thailand

Hi,
I am Pratima from Kathmandu Nepal and if anyone can suggest what small business can I do in Thailand with amout BHT 1,50,000/-.

Pratima

Hi!
Dear Pratima,
first of all when are you planing to visit thailand?
At the begining you can start export garments and shoes to neihbouring countrys. like Sri Lanka, seyshells, etc. then you can earn some money to live and cover your expences. plus some for extras and savings. later it is very easy to start a business like small massage palour. then you can run both business togehther and live peacefully.

if you need more details regarding this matter you can send an e-mail to me on xxx. (dont worry it's free of charge. i can assist you to meet supplyers and buyers.
Regards,
Don

pratima2005 wrote:

Hi,
I am Pratima from Kathmandu Nepal and if anyone can suggest what small business can I do in Thailand with amout BHT 1,50,000/-.

Pratima

To set yourself up in business in Thailand you will need a business visa. I suggest that you first contact the Thai Embassy nearest you for the information. You may have to have a Thai business partner.

I am in need of Thai Business partner

Hi pratima2005,

Please post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Thailand section, this might help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi its ray from Bangladesh
I'm also interested to start a trading company in Thailand and just heard I must need a Thai partner to start
Did you able to started your business?
Please let me know