Jobs that need Bahasa Indonesia

Hi everybody, I want to get information
Which expatriates' field of work that mostly use Bahasa Indonesia ? Especially also for those who are executives  , but in which specific parts ?

My experience for many years has always been that for the most part, foreign expats in managerial and executive positions working in Indonesia have very limited skills with bahasa Indonesia.  I say again…for the most part. 

Or, to put this another way, it is my experience that those Indonesians who are directly associated and daily integrating with foreign expats have a much greater skill with English than their boss has with Indonesian…and this is at most all job levels.

There is another facet here which should be understood.  In general, most expats in high level positions and working in Indonesia are answerable to their own boss in their own native language (which may or may not be English).

Thankyou Ubudian
That helps me much because I teach Bahasa Indonesia to those who work in the company and are professionals :) . maybe those who usually work in customer service , where they absolutely deal with indonesians everday ,really need to learn Bahasa Indonesia :)

There surely is nothing wrong with foreign executives working in Indonesia learning bahasa Indonesia if only to illustrate their respect for their hosts. 

Then again, they may want to reserve those brain cells for later on when they'll need to learn Mandarin!   :o

Thats cool.