Options in South Africa for Spouse relatives on temp/perm visas!

I currently live in south africa under a temporary spouse visa. Been married approaching ten years and been waiting for perm application for 4 years which was recently closed by immigration.

I need to re-apply but this time would like assistance but also have some other questions. I have a 65 year old mother and 14 year old son in the UK. If I am living in South Africa with my wife (who is SA citizen by birth, hence my spouse visa), can my 14 year old son and 65 year old mother accompany us in South Africa whilst I apply for Perm Residence and also once I get it granted (assuming I did), then stay with me based on my status?

Hope you can help as I have been reading lots on the web and cannot seem to find confirmation on this anywhere.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi,

Sounds like a frustrating process. Why was your previous perm. application closed?

Unfortunately your mother and son cannot come stay in South Africa based on your status until you
are temporary. They however are allowed to visit (visitors permit on arrival for 3 months) which can be renewed once with another 3 months.
Once your permanent residence application is granted your mum and son can both apply for spousal permits.
Your son most prob. needs an endorsement on the spousal permit to study.

If you need any assistance with your perm. residence application I am more than willing to assist through my firm
IBN business and immigration solutions.

Kind regards,
Hans Kroll

Hi There

Thanks for info. I found out more recently. My mum qualifies in her own right and my son can come on a Study Visa whilst I am on the temp one. Once I get perm, he can apply for that as well.

Perm case closed they reckon as document not submitted for the third time. They wanted them in 7 days which the local office did, but head office reckon they did not. So its a case of someone is lying, but what can you do.

Thanks for reply.

Good luck with the application and if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

The information given here by @hanskroll is not correct.

Firstly, your son will never apply with you for a spousal permit as you haven't married him. A study permit sounds like the right option if he is still in school. No endorsement needed anywhere for anyone.

Secondly, once you have Permanent Residency, your direct kin (mother, father, sons, daughters) can also apply for PR. Therefore, both your mother and son can apply for it.

Your son may have other options open to him as well since his mother is a South Africa citizen.

Hope this clears things up.

Am paul kibombo ,and i applied for the extention of relative parmit,in febuary 2013.but since then i,ve never had it, if i go to the place where i applied from ,they only inform me that am still on pending, and now am wondering that how long will this take for me to get it. Any help plz. I will be so greatfull.