Life in kuwait ..

how's your life in kuwait it's too boring u cant even go alone outside it is very dangerous to go alone especially in the evening.

Can you be more specific for others to be away from danger and maintain any precautions pls?

@ simplygirl03: Please note that your post is now on the Kuwait forum for better visibility and interaction

It's not that dangerous, really. Yes, there are dangerous areas in Kuwait and I would warn anybody (not just ladies) from approaching these areas specially at night. But Jabriya for example is a very nice area. Most of the people living their area families and it's full of embassies (more security :) ). Plus, with the newly opened restaurants and gyms, if anyone things of kidnapping someone else will have a VERY HARD time getting out of Jabriya because of the traffic, unless they have a helicopter. If you need a few more pointers on how to be safe I could suggest a few things if you lay out to us what kind of dangers you're talking about.

I would love to hear what areas are considered dangerous? I am asking because I never felt threatened anywhere, but it might be just because of my ignorance. :)

For a man Kuwait is not dangerous at all. I've been here for the longest time with not trouble of any kind (except for stupid traffic violations to which I always plead not guilty).

But ask a lady who has to walk in Jahra on foot. I've heard real life accounts from ladies who ran into some kind of trouble.

In general, though, Kuwait is a safe place.

how u say like this ..   its normal country  . and u can do what you want ☺️👍            its save and u can go alone any time

@xv2o .... Crime happens everywhere with varying degrees. Kuwait is for sure one of the safest countries hands down. But this doesn't mean that you don't need to take care, right?

This is what I said before ..

justfedup wrote:

In general, though, Kuwait is a safe place.

I'm just saying that Kuwait is safe, but take care not to get in trouble.

justfedup wrote:

For a man Kuwait is not dangerous at all. I've been here for the longest time with not trouble of any kind (except for stupid traffic violations to which I always plead not guilty).

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The moment you sit behind the wheel you are in the danger zone, wherever you are.

yeah your right about that ...   😔

i would say guys and girls need to be careful here; for obvious reasons. you can read up on cases of guys getting kidnapped also.

in general, precaution is precaution, regardless of geography, race or nationality. follow the general steps like:

1) avoid uncrowded areas
2) always keep your purse on the oppose arm compared to traffic
3) do not stop for a car that wants to talk - if someone wants directions, they can ask other motorists
4) never stop for suspicious looking strangers in the street asking for directions or money

and you should be safe :)

i want to get some information about life and security there

Kuwait is a very nice place to live in. You can go through so many threads here no the blog and find out about life in Kuwait. As far as I'm concerned, I think Kuwait is one of the best places to live in. All you need is a good job and a cool group of supportive friends. I don't know about the former but I sure can tell you about the latter .... there are so many of them here. So if you are thinking about coming to Kuwait, I think it all boils down to what kind of job you're getting and with who you'll be working.

hi
i want to see your pic if u like
u can send it to me to this email
[email protected]
i got my BA in English translation
and now if God help me i will finish my MA in English teaching and i also got my life guard card 6 years ago
i do love to teach and also be a life guard and the point is that i have he-jab
and as Kuwait is a Muslim country like Iran i like to work there
can u help me?
i also have a coworker
he also like to come and work with me as a life guard
i would be very happy if you answer me as soon as possible

tell me your gender age and real name too
sincerely yours
Setareh
ps:setareh is my nick name

@ setareh > For all job requests, it is advised to post in the appropriate section which is Jobs in Kuwait section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

No I don't agree with you . Kuwait is safe country .  even women  can  go  out  alone in midnight with you valid visa ( Residency)  I am a Sri Lankan and living in Kuwait almost 20 years past.