First time entry....

Hello,
This is the first time I have ever written a blog or anything like this so forgive me if it's boring!!!
I have been living in pp for 2years now on and off.... you might think that having been here for 2years would mean that I know the city pretty well etc but unfortunately circumstance meant that my time here has been fairly centred around a few things. Anyway I am looking for something/s new and exciting to challenge me and really 'get my teeth' into and to meet new people to build up a nice circle of friends - both Khmers and expats!
Anyway it would be good to hear from anyone that has any ideas or would just ike to get in touch!!
Just a bit of info about me.... I am 28, English and work as a fundraiser.... I am also studying for a post grad certificate....
Hopefully speak to you soon
Jackie

Welcome to Expat.com Jackie,

I wish you'll be lucky in making nice contacts here.

Have a nice day

Arlette

Hello,
Thank you very much.
Do you live here in Phnom Penh?
Jackie

hi jackie,

I am a Filipina, new in Phnom Pehn, i just arrived last week thursday PM and i know nothing about this new place... maybe we could meet up for a coffee on weekends as long as we are both free... i got my number just today so you can contact me if you wanted to meet up, +85570805199.

Hope to meet you soon...

Cheers,

Belen

Hi Jackie,

I am Daza from Australia. I arrived yesterday and very keen to meet some new friends here before commencing my Tesol Certificate on July 5 in Phnom Penh. I am Australian, gay, down to earth and overly sensitive. haha

I would be delighted to meet you for a coffee or drink. Write back if you would like to meet up.

Daz

Hi Jackie,

I'm going to be in Phnom Penh for just under two weeks for some research for my thesis. I arrive on Monday night, and will be around until the Wednesday after.
I've been to Phnom Penh several times, living here between 2 weeks to 4 months a go each time.

write back and let me know if you'd like to meet up. Always keen on meeting people when travelling.
Cheers

Hello Akwan, and welcome to Expat.com :)