New in Guangzhou June 2010

Hi, just arrived in Guangzhou would like to meet people who plan on being here for a while so we can make serious friendships and plan cool activities :) Also looking for a second job (NOT in schools!)

hey,how are you doing?
welcome to this part of the world. i would love to be your friend, but i am not in guangzhou.
but don't worry, you will meet people, guangzhou people are more outgoing than, say hong kong people. it is easier to establish friendship with them. learn some mandarin or cantonese, it helps.
btw, just out of curiosity, what part of america are u from?

hi  morning
are u still living in guangzhou?
im willing to be your friend. im not native guangdong people but come from notrh of china. i cant speak cantonese. most people speak mandarin here except some older. thats right peole here are easygoing and very warmhearted.
enjoy your time

Hello,

I'm currently living in Guangzhou but I have no friends here so this is the perfect opportunity for the both of us. We can keep each other company, hang out, explore the city, whatever floats your boat.

Anyways get back to me, let's see what we can do together. I'm sick of of twiddling my thumbs all day.

Cheers

P.S.
You can reach me here: [email protected]

hi there,
Welcome to China, GZ.
I am from Singapore, living in Guang Zhou, HuaDu district, keep in contact for social gathering.

Cheers!
LEE

Hi guys,
If you feel like hanging out there is going to be a bunch of friends going to Grand House friday aug 6th, its a going away party for a friend. Then on saturday we are going to Ping Pong for a big birthday party! DJ A-Rock's birthday...all welcome - hope to see you all there!

i can be your friend . i have been guangzhou for six years , and i am chinese , if you like chat or have a walk ,i can be your partner .

Hi everyone and thanks for your response! This site doesn't let me reply to you! Send me a message at heartonstage and then the at-sign hotmail...