Rentals and houses for sale

There is no shortage of rentals in this island.
Everybody builds their home upstairs first and a few years later, when financial pressures from the first mortgage ease up, builds downstairs to rent out short or long-term.
Or the other way round.

Rents came down since 2009.

You do not need to be reminded to rent in a better than average neighborhood, do you?

Plenty of houses for sale are available, although what expats call 'house' is different from what the locals call 'house'.  Architecture is lacking badly.

John, I would like to know if the bus service going from Hewannora Airport to Rodney Bay around mid-afternoon is easy to get to from the airport?  Do I need to take a taxi first to downtown Viex-Fort to catch a bus?  I will be traveling with 4 suitcases and believe an hour and a half taxi cab ride to Rodney Bay would be very expensive.  Also once I get to Rodney Bay (or Castries) I would like a place to store my luggage (storage locker rental) until I find an apartment for rent.  I am looking for a one-bedroom, preferably downstairs, fully furnished (or studio) at very reasonable price for the beginning until I can find something nicer later.  If you know of anything close to Rodney Bay mall area that I may contact I would appreciate it.  Thank you.  Rowan

whales352 wrote:

John, I would like to know if the bus service going from Hewannora Airport to Rodney Bay around mid-afternoon is easy to get to from the airport?  Do I need to take a taxi first to downtown Viex-Fort to catch a bus?  I will be traveling with 4 suitcases and believe an hour and a half taxi cab ride to Rodney Bay would be very expensive.  Also once I get to Rodney Bay (or Castries) I would like a place to store my luggage (storage locker rental) until I find an apartment for rent.  I am looking for a one-bedroom, preferably downstairs, fully furnished (or studio) at very reasonable price for the beginning until I can find something nicer later.  If you know of anything close to Rodney Bay mall area that I may contact I would appreciate it.  Thank you.  Rowan

Hi Rowan,
You have nothing about which to worry.
Everything is ready for you: taxi, apartment, ....
I PM you.