New in Bahrain, looking for accomodation

Hi,

my name is Reinhard, I'm a German who came to Bahrain last week. Since I am very new here and don't want to stay in a hotel all the time, it would be nice to find a shared accomodation in a house or apartment for a couple of weeks (until I have my residence visa and can rent an apartment myself).
Any offer is much appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon

Reinhard

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We can be a nice bunch on here (when we choose) lol. You may want to say more about yourself and which area you wish to stay - it will encourage people to respond to you more.

For example if you hate or have an allergy to pets (of kids) then say so :D If you have a favourite sport then say so. You are much more likely to find a place that suits you well.

Also stating your budget may help

Good luck

Hi

Here is the easy link for you....  find your accommodation according to your budget but for few weeks..., that you have to find out......

expatriates.com/classifieds/bhr/rma/

best of luck

shayeen

I have a friend who is moving to Seef this week and he is a bit careful with money, therefore he might appreciate a company for a few weeks. I am travelling right now but let me check when I get back to Bahrain this weekend.

But as Jo said, it's better if you mention more about yourself.