Any suggestion on private health insurance for EU national in France?

Hi everyone

I'm a Portuguese national with passport and citizen card, but I never lived in Portugal I don't have health insurance or social security there.

I have moved to France for around 3 months now, I only have French a bank account but no other identity, because right now I'm not working or studying. However I will try to look for work from the beginning of 2014.

I have finished my travel insurance, and I wanna buy a private health insurance for 3 months, does anyone have any recommendation ? Any insurance I could purchase online?

And I just wanna confirm it here, now right I am not eligible to apply for the French social security number or benefit, am I correct? And if I got a job in the future, no matter part time or full time, the employer will apply the social security for me, right?

Thank you very much everyone!

Hello,
If i understand well, about your asking, you look for
a job for benefit health assurançe,
I have been living Lyon, and retired, I know a lot of
people and protecteur,
also can you tell me what is your formation, and what
you will like doing ?
cordially,
gérard

My question was, if I eligible to apply to public health insurance when I m jobless, and if I don't, what are the private insurance company you suggest?

I normally work as a freelance videographer but I am looking for work right now, not until 3 months after.

Thanks!