DENTIST CLINIC IN BUDAPEST

Hi,

if anyone is looking for a dentist in Budapest just let me know i will glad to help you and advice you
thx
cheers
momo

I can also help with dentists and I won't charge you anything, I'll tell you for free. After many years of living in and around Hungary, I just happen to know several dentists who speak English.

hi,

of course it is free of charge
my dentist speak french, german and english
they are located in a 4 stars hotel 20 min from the airport

the ycan propose you a full service
thx

My dentist is better than your dentist.

My 1st dentist has a flat you can stay in and is one of the top dental surgeons in the country, trained in Germany etc. He's been treating my family and I on and off for 15 years.

My 2nd dentist speaks English extremely well.

I don't want anything at all. I've no arrangements with them and I do not make money on commission from them or anything like that.  I just happen to know them.

you just happen to know them?
so why did u mention that the first dentist was treated you and your family for now 15 years.... be clear!!!!

concerning the quality of the dentist i guess i would let the people judging by themselves

I think you misunderstand the English phrase. "happen to know them" means it's just some random fate/coincidence that I know them. There's no time related factor involved other than I've had my teeth fixed there for the past 15 years.

1st dentist is the husband of my wife's friend and the other one we found out about from someone else.

There's no issue (apart from sabotaging your covert advertisement).

Maybe so, but my dad can beat up your dads combined, so there!

I guess we've got the point, we'll PM you guys if we need good dentists. Can we close this before it gets ugly?
This has been such a nice little cosy corner of the big ole' ugly Internet so far.

I think you're right Mr Grasshopper, enough is enough.

Adverts - covert or otherwise - should go in the classifieds!

(moderated: no free ads please)