Health Insurance in Hungary and Europe

Hello All,

I am Indian citizen and studying in Hungary. My study is going to be over next month and my student health insurance is going to expire also next month.

I would like to know what health insurance can I buy in Hungary which is valid in EU? And how much does it cost?
I know that I can not buy Hungarian Health Insurance as I have to have a address card for at least 1 year, which I don't have.

Thanks

Generali-Providencia Biztosító Zrt. (Generali-Providencia Insurance
Ltd.) provides accident and health insurance coverage within the territory of the Republic of
Hungary for private individual who are not insured under the state insurance scheme in
Hungary and apply for insurance coverage.

This is the Ins company that wants to write a policy for me and my family.  I would like to compare companies or another option if someone else can recommend something.

Please advise.

How much are they charging you per person?

Batya wrote:

Generali-Providencia Biztosító Zrt. (Generali-Providencia Insurance
Ltd.) provides accident and health insurance coverage within the territory of the Republic of
Hungary for private individual who are not insured under the state insurance scheme in
Hungary and apply for insurance coverage.

This is the Ins company that wants to write a policy for me and my family.  I would like to compare companies or another option if someone else can recommend something.

Please advise.