Need information urgently... from India

Hi - I am from India and have received a job offer from a Cement organization in Alausa, Lagos District, Nigeria.  The organization is providing me free housing, meal and transport from work to home + medical benefits, child education etc... it is a senior position.

what place is good and safe to live for daily commute?  i am seriously thinking of this option and will really appreciate your help in seeking more informaiton around this.  I am married and have a child as well.

Please put in your comments as sson as possible.

Many thanks in advance,
Sash

HI, As long as it is Lagos, it is safe zone! But there is a lot of fraud about overseas offers, particularly with Nigeria. Let me know the Company name. I will enquire with my colleagues or friends over here.

By the way, I am working in Nigeria more than 2 yrs now.

Take care...........Bye!

Hi Lambu - Thanks for your reply... the organization name is Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria....

Also, i need to connect to few Indians living there already.  Are there any online Indian communities?

Dear all, I am working in Lagos, Nigeria from last 2 years. For childrens very good school is available here www.ilslagos.com , Life is also overall good though not charming. Shopping complex and cinemas also availbale to spend week end. Only thing one must confirm before coming to Nigeria is about the company and its credentials. If company is good and if you r not much ambitious about career, life is overall good. About safety one must be careful and should avoid night outings.Many Indians are working here in lagos.

yups .. there r a lotta indian here .. especially in lagos .. nd the quality of life is also gud there .. all u need 2 mk sure is dt its an authentic nd reputed company .. daz it !

Hi Sash
havent heard abt Alausa but lagos is safe when compared to others... and abt online indian communities you have gud number here... esp visit any temple and you can find many from your own community...

all the best